Being in a relationship is one of the most profound experiences we can have in our lifetime, however it can take a lot of work and effort to maintain. There are many factors that can disrupt a relationship.
Issues that often arise are:
- Negative communication with each other
- Conflict on parenting styles
- Stress brought on by a new child
- Thinking about or having an affair/having an affair
- Withholding finances or secrecy
- Difficulties with a partner’s mental health issue
- Changes in job or role within family
- Changes in sexual intimacy
- External issues of loss, lack of support, crisis
During couples counselling, both partners get to express what they feel are key issues. These are explored in a healthy way and solutions are then sourced. Your psychologist will guide you, providing information, coping skills and planning throughout.
Book your consultation here below.