Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information
that can be used to contact you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not
limited to your email address (“Personal Information”).
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with new materials and other information.
Security and Confidentiality
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to
use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its
We won’t share your personal information with others. As part of our ethical obligations, there are exceptions to confidentiality that you should know about. Please note that while most of these situations are rare, they are important for you to understand. Exceptions to confidentiality include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. If you threaten to harm someone else, we are required under the law to take steps to inform the intended victim and appropriate law enforcement agencies.
2. If you threaten to cause severe harm to yourself, we are permitted to reveal information to others if we believe it is necessary to prevent the threatened harm.
3. If you reveal or we have reasonable suspicion that any child, elderly person, or incompetent person is being abused or neglected, the law requires that we report this to the appropriate county agency.
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
• right to access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data;
• right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete;
• right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten;
• right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes;
•right to data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at the contact details at the start of this data protection notice.